Ensuring the health, safety and security of all our employees and the public is of paramount concern to GPDC. Our CASHES- Community Affairs, Safety, Health, Environment and Security policy, aligns itself with international best practice and provides performance standards for measurement which are monitored and reported on annually.
Components of our Health, Safety and Security management system include the following;
- Robust wellbeing programme for all staff.
- Periodic Risk assessment mapping for all planned operations and implementation of control measures.
- Revolving process of internal auditing and self assessment.
- Health and Safety awareness and competency training.
- Incident reporting and investigation procedures.